Leasehold enfranchisement, also known as ‘freehold purchase’ or ‘collective enfranchisement’ allows leaseholders to buy the freehold of their leasehold flat or apartment. If you live in Sheffield and you are interested in the enfranchisement process, our expert lease extension and lease enfranchisement solicitors can help you, increasing the value of your property and leaving you with more control over its maintenance.
Thinking of Buying The Freehold Of Your Block In Sheffield? Need Specialist Legal Advice? Call Our Expert Team On FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 For FREE Initial Phone Advice.
LEASE ENFRANCHISEMENT – ONLY A SPECIALIST WILL DO
Here are 3 reasons why you will need a specialist solicitor when you’re looking to enfranchise your block:
• Lease enfranchisement is a tricky area of law. Few property solicitors have much experience or any real understanding about it.The tight deadlines and complex legislation involved make the process particularly complicated. In fact, the vast majority of property solicitors rarely if ever, come across lease extensions, let alone enfranchisement cases
• It is almost certain that your freeholder will have instructed a specialist solicitor – so it is really important that you make sure that you get similarly specialist legal advice
• A specialist solicitor will fully understand the whole process – and in particular be able to communicate effectively with your surveyor and any project manager choose to appoint (quite important with bigger blocks) to make the process as swift and successful as possible.
PROVEN LEASE ENFRANCHISEMENT EXPERTS
If you choose the team here at Bonallack & Bishop to help you enfranchise your block, you can be sure that you are instructing genuine specialists in their field. As one of the largest teams in the country, our four-strong group of lawyers are dedicated to lease extension, right to manage and enfranchisement work only – that is simply all they do.
Over the last 25 years, thousands of leaseholders and freeholders have benefitted from our team’s experience. And we are also members of the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners, the only organisation of specialist enfranchisement solicitors and surveyors nationwide.
NB It’s also possible to buy the freehold of your leasehold house.
Click here to find more about leasehold house enfranchisement
BUT DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
We are the only solicitors recommended for enfranchisement work by the HomeOwners Alliance – Britain’s largest organisation representing the nation’s homeowners.
LEASE ENFRANCHISEMENT IN SHEFFIELD – CONTACT US NOW
When it comes to buying the freehold of your block, we believe it’s much more important to get a specialist than look for a local solicitor to meet face-to-face. Whilst you are more than welcome to visit us in one of our four offices, we run the vast majority of our lease extension and freehold purchase cases with clients nationwide using Zoom video, email or telephone.
So if you own a flat or apartment in Sheffield, and want to know more about purchasing the freehold of your block (or just extending your individual lease), get in touch with our team today
For no strings attached free initial phone advice and an idea of the costs likely to be involved in your project,,
- email us using the enquiry form below, or
- call one of our team on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544.