Do you own leasehold property?
If you have a leasehold flat or house, did you know that there is legislation giving you the right to increase the value of your property, including:
- Leaseholders joining together to buy the freehold of a block of flats (known as Collective, Freehold or Leasehold Enfranchisement and Freehold Purchase)
- Extending your lease (either privately or through a statutory lease extension)
- Taking over management of a block of flats (known as Right to Manage)
Do you want to extend your lease? Have you got a problem with a short lease?
Do you want the right to manage your block of flats?
Do you want to buy the freehold of your leasehold block?
Are you a landlord subject to Leasehold Enfranchisement proceedings?
Leasehold Enfranchisement, Lease Extension and Right to Manage Company cases involve complicated procedures and regulations and we strongly advise that you get expert advice – you can rely on our solicitors for the right specialist advice as we have acted for landlords and tenants in thousands of Collective Enfranchisement and Lease Extension cases in over 25 years. If you are considering either Enfranchisement or Leasehold Extension, contact our lawyers first — we can put you in touch with surveyors nationwide who specialize in valuing Leasehold Extensions and Collective Enfranchisement.
Contact Our Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitors
We offer coverage nationwide – so for FREE initial telephone advice just
- call our specialists on 01722 422300 or
- fill in the enquiry form below