Do you need a solicitor or lawyer to help with leasehold extension, lease enfranchisement or right to manage company issues?

Contact Our Experts Now

Our Enfranchisement Lawyers offer coverage nationwide and can advise you wherever you live in England and Wales. We do not even need to see you!

  • Complete the enquiry form below for a call back: