Bonallack & Bishop are a proactive and rapidly growing law firm based in Wiltshire and Hampshire. We have a team of lawyers who specialise in residential lease extension, right to manage company formation and freehold purchase (known as leasehold or collective enfranchisement) throughout the UK.
We have been carrying out leasehold enfranchisement and lease extension work for the last 25 years and deal with up to 500 lease extensions, collective enfranchisement and right to manage cases every year.
Looking for Specialist Legal Advice on Freehold Purchase, Lease Extension or the Right To Manage? Call FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 for FREE Initial Phone Advice.
We act for and advise individuals, groups of tenants, small landlords and companies – providing clear an specialist leasehold advice and practical solutions. So you can rest assured that we have the expertise and knowledge that are essential when acting on your behalf. If you are a tenant thinking of purchasing your freehold or a lease extension, or a landlord with tenants wanting to take those steps, talk to us first.
Why choose us as your Lawyers?
• We are experts – we have a specialised lease extension, freehold enfranchisement and right to manage team – with a dedicated team of 5 dealing with nothing but this area. Currently we are running everything from single lease extensions to a right of first refusal freehold purchase case for 92 leaseholders in a block of over 150 central London flats.
• We are the only solicitors recommended for enfranchisement, right to manage and lease extension advice by The HomeOwners Alliance – the champion for the U.K.’s 17 million homeowners.
• We are Progressive Approved Solicitors – one of just three law firms officially recommended by Progressive Property, Britain’s largest property investment education company
• We have over 25 years experience of these areas of law and have successfully helped thousands of freeholders and leaseholders with lease extensions, collective enfranchisement, and RTM Company formation.
• We are members of the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners (ALEP) – the specialist organisation for enfranchisement experts.
• We handle your case from beginning to end – our lawyers work closely alongside surveyors in the initial valuation and application – and can handle your case all the way, if necessary, to the First Tier Property Tribunal.
• Clients like us: in a recent client survey, 95% described our legal services as ‘good’ or ‘excellent’ and 98% said they would ‘recommend the firm to others’.
• We have grown by 1000% in just 12 years by providing the right service at the right price, with referrals from thousands of satisfied clients.
• We have developed an informal panel of experience surveyors who specialise in lease extension and enfranchisement valuations. We are happy to introduce you to someone local who knows what they’re doing – or for you to get us to instruct them on your behalf as part of our one-stop shop service
Contact our specialist Solicitors today
For specialist property advice – whether about a freehold purchase or how to extend your lease – contact our specialist lease extension and leasehold enfranchisement lawyers.
- Call us on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 for a FREE initial telephone consultation or
- Complete the contact form below