Bonallack & Bishop are a proactive and rapidly growing firm of solicitors based in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset. We have a team of solicitors who specialise in residential lease extension, right to manage company formation and freehold purchase (known as leasehold or collective enfranchisement) both in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset and throughout the UK. We have been carrying out leasehold enfranchisement and lease extension work for the last 25 years and deal with around 300 to 400 lease extensions every year as well as numerous enfranchisements. We aim to reach settlement in most cases, and, if not, we can arrange representation of our clients at a Leasehold Valuation Tribunal.
We act for and advise individuals, groups of tenants, small landlords and companies – providing clear lease extension advice and practical solutions. So you can rest assured that we have the expertise and knowledge that are essential when acting on your behalf. If you are a tenant thinking of purchasing your freehold or a lease extension, or a landlord with tenants wanting to take those steps, talk to us first.
We offer FREE initial Lease Extension Advice
We are members of the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners (ALEP) – the specialist organisation for enfranchisement experts and we are on the panel of solicitors kept by the Leasehold Advisory Service website.
Why choose us as your Solicitors?
- We are experts – we have a specialised lease extension, freehold enfranchisement and right to manage team – with four lawyers doing nothing but this specialist work.
- We have over 25 years experience of these areas of law and have successfully helped thousands of freeholders and leaseholders with lease extensions, leasehold enfranchisement and RTM Company formation.
- We handle your case from beginning to end – our solicitors work closely alongside surveyors in the initial valuation and application – and can handle your case all the way, if necessary, to a Leasehold Valuation Tribunal.
- Clients like us: in a recent client survey, 95% described our legal services as ‘good’ or ‘excellent’ and 98% said they would ‘recommend the firm to others’.
- We have grown by 1000% in just 12 years by providing the right service at the right price, with referrals from thousands of satisfied clients.
- We use plain English – there is no excuse for solicitors to confuse clients with out-of-date or unnecessary technical language – we explain things clearly and provide practical advice.
- We keep in touch – our lawyers will keep you regularly informed by e-mail (unless you tell us to the contrary).
Contact our specialist Solicitors today
For specialist property advice – whether about a freehold purchase or how to extend your lease – contact our specialist lease extension and leasehold enfranchisement solicitors.
- Call us on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 for a FREE initial telephone consultation or
- Complete the contact form below
Comments or questions are welcome.