http://aspenlogandbeetlekillpinefurniture.com/uptimebot.org Bonallack & Bishop are a proactive and rapidly growing firm of solicitors based in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset. We have a team of solicitors who specialise in residential lease extension, right to manage company formation and freehold purchase (known as leasehold or collective enfranchisement) both in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset and throughout the UK. We have been carrying out leasehold enfranchisement and lease extension work for the last 25 years and deal with around 300 to 400 lease extensions every year as well as numerous enfranchisements. We aim to reach settlement in most cases, and, if not, we can arrange representation of our clients at the First Tier PropertyTribunal (previously the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal).
zaditor cost We act for and advise individuals, groups of tenants, small landlords and companies – providing clear lease extension advice and practical solutions. So you can rest assured that we have the expertise and knowledge that are essential when acting on your behalf. If you are a tenant thinking of purchasing your freehold or a lease extension, or a landlord with tenants wanting to take those steps, talk to us first.
We offer FREE initial Lease Extension Advice
We are members of the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners (ALEP) – the specialist organisation for enfranchisement experts and we are on the panel of solicitors kept by the Leasehold Advisory Service website.
Why choose us as your Solicitors?
- We are experts – we have a specialised lease extension, freehold enfranchisement and right to manage team – with four lawyers doing nothing but this specialist work.
- We have a dedicated team of 5 dealing with nothing but this area. Currently we are running everything from single lease extensions to a right of first refusal freehold purchase case for 83 leaseholders in a block of over 150 London flats.
- We have over 25 years experience of these areas of law and have successfully helped thousands of freeholders and leaseholders with lease extensions, leasehold enfranchisement, and RTM Company formation.
- We handle your case from beginning to end – our solicitors work closely alongside surveyors in the initial valuation and application – and can handle your case all the way, if necessary, to the First Tier PropertyTribunal.
- Clients like us: in a recent client survey, 95% described our legal services as ‘good’ or ‘excellent’ and 98% said they would ‘recommend the firm to others’.
- We have grown by 1000% in just 12 years by providing the right service at the right price, with referrals from thousands of satisfied clients.
- We have developed an informal panel of experience surveyors who specialise in lease extension and enfranchisement valuations. We are happy to introduce you to someone local who knows what they’re doing – or for you to get us to instruct them on your behalf as part of our one-stop shop service
- We keep in touch – our lawyers will keep you regularly informed by e-mail (unless you tell us to the contrary).We can also liaise with you, if you prefer, by FaceTime or Skype
Contact our specialist Solicitors today
For specialist property advice – whether about a freehold purchase or how to extend your lease – contact our specialist lease extension and leasehold enfranchisement solicitors.
- Call us on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 for a FREE initial telephone consultation or
- Complete the contact form below
Comments or questions are welcome.