RTM Company – Do I Really Need A Solicitor?

As there are quite a few important legal issues inherent with the right to manage (or RTM) process, it is definitely worth hiring a specialist solicitor to take you through what needs to be done in exercising your right to manage and setting up your RTM company. Here are a few of the things your Solicitor can  help you with when it comes to RTM company formation:

  • They will be able to tell you whether or not you and your fellow tenants qualify for the right to manage
  • They will be able to advise you on RTM company formation procedures and everything you need to do in order to run a successful company – and will also help you register the company with Companies House
  • They will be able to assist you with gathering all the necessary information you need before you can proceed with obtaining the right to manage your property
  • They will be able to help you draft the Notice Inviting Participation that you will need to send to all qualifying tenants as well as your current landlord
  • They will be able to help you with the Notice of Intent that you need to serve to your current landlord in order to inform him or her that you intend to acquire the right to manage from them
  •   They will be able to advise you on what to do following your landlord’s Counter Notice and give you support in the event that your landlord is unwilling to cooperate and concede your right to manage

Need a specialist RTM Company Solicitor?

Wherever you live in England and Wales, our specialist leasehold enfranchisement, lease extension and right to manage solicitors can help you. So for FREE initial phone advice on exercising your right to manage;

  • Email us using the contact form below – or we can arrange to ring you back when it suits you

Comments or questions are welcome.

* indicates required field
  •   Or call our experts today on 0800 1404544