Given that the population of Liverpool has grown by around 5.5% over the last 10 years, to almost half a million people, and given that nationwide there are an estimated 1,500,000 leasehold flats, it is hardly surprising to find that so many leaseholders in Liverpool hoping to gain greater control and ownership of their property through buying the freehold of their block using the leasehold enfranchisement process.
Genuinely specialist enfranchisement solicitors are very hard to find but here at Bonallack & Bishop we have a team of three experts who do nothing but enfranchisement, lease extension and right to manage company formation cases throughout England and Wales – and who can help you buy the freehold of your block.
YOUR ENFRANCHISEMENT – YOU NEED A SPECIALIST SOLICITOR
Here’s why you will need to instruct a specialist solicitor to help with your lease enfranchisement:
• The relevant legislation is complicated and difficult to understand. There are also a number of critical deadlines which must not be missed – sadly, in our experience, so a generalist solicitor or a property solicitor without much, if any, freehold purchase experience is simply not up to the job
• It’s highly likely that your freeholder knows the importance of having a specialist enfranchisement solicitor and will therefore instruct one of their own. You therefore need to do the same to be on a level playing field.
• To go through a successful enfranchisement cost effectively and with minimal complication, your solicitor will need to cooperate with the surveyor and project manager. Our team liaise daily with specialist surveyors and valuers – and collective enfranchisement project managers
OUR ENFRANCHISEMENT EXPERTISE
Over the last 25 years, we have helped thousands of leaseholders throughout England and Wales to benefit from lease extension and freehold purchase we also have a similar level of experience in acting for freeholders – so we fully understand the whole process from the position from both sides.
What’s more, we are long-standing members of the only specialist body for leasehold surveyors and solicitors – the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners – ALEP.
THINKING OF ENFRANCHISEMENT IN LIVERPOOL – CONTACT US NOW
Our service is so specialist that we regularly represent clients throughout England and Wales – with the vast majority of our collective enfranchisement cases being run by phone, email or even over Skype video. In fact, is very rare that we meet our clients – and it’s never been a problem
So, whether you live in Liverpool or anywhere else nationwide, for FREE expert initial advice and a FREE freehold enfranchisement quote
• Call us now on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or
• Email us using the contact form below – or we can arrange to ring you back when it suits you